Brush your teeth, crush your cavity
Dental Hygiene is crucial for one and all. When it comes to our teeth we sometimes tend to neglect the oral hygiene aspect due to our fastpaced lifestyle.
Brush your teeth, crush your cavity is a catchy adage, isn’t it?
Nowadays because of the busy chores in life, we tend to ignore dental health. Kids, Teenagers, Adults all tend to do less of brushing.
- We must keep a note of some small points to restore our oral hygiene
- Brush your teeth regularly
- Flossing your teeth regularly will kill bacteria in the mouth.
- Usually we tend to binge on so many soft drinks, chips, fast food such that it sticks to gums and teeth. We tend to consume a lot of sugary items. This will hamper the oral hygiene. Chocolates are another important edible item that we eat. The sugary, choco part is that also affect teeth and gums. So it is crucial to brush twice daily. Regular flossing, gargling with salted lukewarm water will also drive away cavities.
Can cavities be prevented? Some handy precautions to be taken at home
- Yes, why not if we have healthy eating and lifestyle habits then definitely cavities can be prevented. Also, some tips from elders like putting turmeric, meaning smudging turmeric over the infected part can be good.
- Sometimes people get mouth ulcers, rashes on gums, teeth, etc. The above all can be eliminated with turmeric. Also, you can chew the bark of the neem tree.
- This is usually seen in many laborers. But this good old trick is also good once in a blue m. Neem, Turmeric all have antibacterial, medicinal properties.
- Some people who suffer from gastric problems also have bad breath. A good mouthwash like Listerine will do wonders.
- Also, a soft-bristled toothbrush will do wonders. Even if it bleeds your gums never give up brushing.
- Also avoid carbonated beverages like Sprite, Fanta, Thumbs up, etc. These sugary flavored syrups can damage your teeth.
- How to take care of your teeth the right way?
How to take care of your teeth the right way?
A good toothpaste like Sensodyne, Theromseal will do magic.
Tongue cleaner should also be used regularly.
This will remove the excess mucous on the tongue.
Also, you must oscillate brush such that it tends to touch all corners of the teeth.
Also, don’t do rough brushing. Do it gently.
How to take care of your toothbrush?
Replace your brush every two-three months.
Also, store your brush in an airy place.
Rinse and clean your brush thoroughly.
- Use less of water, while brushing else it will dilute the fluoride content of your toothpaste.
How to select a good toothpaste?
Use a toothpaste containing ACTIVE SALTS. When there are so many brands available in the market it becomes a bit cumbersome to zero in on right toothpaste. You can also follow your dentist’s advice for the right toothpaste. Also, go for a dental checkup for every 2-3 months so that good dental condition is restored. Sometimes you might have cavities even after brushing, in that case, you must consult a dentist. A professional dentist will resolve your pains in the least number of sittings.
Classification of Tooth Brushing Techniques:
The following are the categories of tooth brushing techniques depending on the movement and motion:
- The Bass or sulcus cleaning method
- Modified bass technique
- Modified Stillman’s technique
- Fones or circular or scrub method
- Vertical or Leonard’s method
- Charter’s method
- Scrub brush method
- The roll technique
- Physiologic or smith method
ADS Dental Hospital has the Best Dentist in Hyderabad.The Chief Dental Surgeon here. Dr. Sudheer Chowdhary is certified from Manipal University and Frankfurt Goethe University Germany. Also, he has served numerous patients with much care and compassion. His in-depth knowledge of the specialized dental streams makes be the most favored doctor. This is one of the best dental hospitals in Hyderabad.Dr.Sudheer is one of the most favored dentists near me.
Ameerpet Dental Specialities on its way to finishing 20 years Anniversary acquire this most recent innovation propelled dentistry accessible for all age bunches particularly the grown-up segment who dodged this most recent innovation.
For more information please contact /040-23412125. Ameerpet Dental Specialities (who makes your smile wider & brighter) Hyderabad. Book an Appointment