Implants vs Dentures Why Dental Implants may be right for you?
What are Dental Implants:
Dental Implants as the name suggests involves fitting a Titanium or Zirconium screw to your jawbone. Within a few weeks to months, the screw perfectly fits, bonds, and gels with your jawbone. On top of this, the dental crown is placed. The best intriguing factor about this dental procedure is perfectly painless. This procedure restores your teeth perfectly. The patient needs not to go through grueling medical procedures.
Usually whenever a patient reports to the hospital with any dental ailments the oral impressions are taken. This oral examination helps in understanding the general state of the decayed or broken or misaligned tooth. General after seeing the scan report the dentist will be able to make a decision. Usually, dentists will not hurry into any medical procedure. They will thoroughly examine the report.
This report will help in taking decisions better. Generally, oral anesthesia is administered such that the patient does not feel any pain. This process will numb the ruined teeth. Then the procedure will be performed. The extremely delicate procedure this treatment will guarantee sure shot positive results and is a viable process in the long run.
Many patients have opted for denture treatments. Dentures can be worn and removed as per need basis. But people don’t prefer it publicly as it has to be cleaning and wearing it in public places might be cumbersome. Also, it can be performed on teenagers & elderly folks.
What are the benefits offered by dental implants?
- Dental Implants perfectly gel with your teeth.
- The teeth color is not disturbed or ruined.
- Also, the positioning is perfect.
- You won’t face any pain.
There is no blood loss. Hence the patient need not be perturbed.
Dental Implants vs. Dentures
- Dentures have been a good tooth replacement method however the dental implants pave a newer, smoother, quicker solution for many dental woes
- Keeps your jaws hale and hearty –Dentures are placed on top of your gums, but a dental implant is a small titanium screw that is placed surgically in your jaw and it resembles your natural tooth. This helps to eradicate bone loss and gum problems which are a common problem with dentures.
- Provides greater function – Dental implants cover about 90 percent of your chewing function while dentures cover about 20 percent.
- Looks like a natural tooth – After the implant heals, the crown placement will gel with your teeth and won’t spoil your appearance. In fact, you will feel more confident while facing the public.
- Provides durability and long term solution – Since the implant is fixed in your jaw, we can use it to stabilize full or partial dentures to keep them in the proper position without any movement.
- Offers a long-term solution to tooth loss – If you keep your teeth healthy with regular brushing and flossing, your implant is permanent.
ADS Dental Hospital has been chaired by the chief Dental Implantologist Dr.Sudheer Chowdhary. He has dedicated almost 20 years plus service for the benevolence of his patients. He has treated his patients with extreme care. Also, his interpersonal and warm approach towards his patien1ts has been a plus point in attracting many Indian and NRI patients. Dental Implants in Hyderabad are the most sought here. This treatment here won’t cost you a fortune.
The best dental implant clinic in Hyderabad is here. The best implantologist in Hyderabad is here. Having served almost 5000 plus cases he has sound knowledge in various cases. The most inspiring factor is that many cases have been solved in the least number of sittings. Dental Implants might seem to be a treatment only for privileged few but this hospital aims to bring high-quality dental care for the soothing comfort of their patients. They have treated several cases differing in complexity. They have been able to grant care to their patients. The testimonials from our happy patients are proof of the faith and trust they endow on us.
Also Read: what-is-implant-dentistry
Ameerpet Dental Specialities on its way to finishing 20 years Anniversary acquire this most recent innovation propelled dentistry accessible for all age bunches particularly the grown-up segment who dodged this most recent innovation.
For more information please contact 9989691114/040-23412125. Ameerpet Dental Specialities (who makes your smile wider & brighter) Hyderabad. Book an Appointment